• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

physics required?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I would

next up for Airwarriors physics debate, string theory: your thoughts and observations

KBayDog

BOMBSonHAWKEYES said:
Dont take the class and see if they call your name on commissioning day...be sure to tell us how it works out.

Wait - are you saying that in the military, we are sometimes required to do things that we don't want to do?

Screw that! I'll just D.O.R. the next time I have to do something I don't want to do during training. It's easier that way.

In fact, if I am not in CNATRA's jurisdiction and I have to do something I don't want to do, I'll just resign my commission. It's easier that way.

And when I am back in the 1st CivDiv, when my boss makes me put a new cover sheet on the TPS report and I don't want to, I'll just quit. It's easier that way.

And when I am living on welfare, I won't try to get a job. I will rely on the government to take care of my every need. When something goes wrong, I'll just blame the government. I won't take any responsibility for my actions. It's easier that way.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Punk said:
I would

next up for Airwarriors physics debate, string theory: your thoughts and observations
I worked with a particle physicist this summer. The guy refused to even discuss string theory because "there is no way to even begin testing it..." Course, he was a particle physicist; big ol' honking theory like that could potentially negate a lot of his work. :eek:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Not because I didn't want to, but because I wouldn't graduate on time if I did. I fought over this very issue with LT Greene (remember him...sub type. John knows him real well). I wanted to take it and he said there was simply no room in my schedule. Remember, I was non-technical major, so I only had 30 months to graduate. Besides, I had more physics in the nuke pipeline than anyone will see in an entire year of college physics courses. I did take calculus though.

Man, I'm hearing lots of excuses for not taking it.... Sea Lawyer....arriving.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Typical SWO hate. Can't take as well as he gives.... ;)

What was this thread about again?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got my grades today...PRAISE GOD I GOT A C IN PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!! Second semester physics over the summer at Towson here I come....