• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics of Blue Angels practice

jfulginiti

pilot
None
I know this is probably pretty gay but my 2 year old daughter loves seeing airplanes fly so we took her to the practice last week. Even better deal for me since all I had to do that day was a 30 minute test review.
Got some good shots, enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0077.jpg
    DSC_0077.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0082.jpg
    DSC_0082.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0087.jpg
    DSC_0087.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0097.jpg
    DSC_0097.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0104.jpg
    DSC_0104.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0112.jpg
    DSC_0112.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0124.jpg
    DSC_0124.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 68

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I know this is probably pretty gay but my 2 year old daughter loves seeing airplanes fly so we took her to the practice last week. Even better deal for me since all I had to do that day was a 30 minute test review.
Yep, your gay Jim:D Wait till you get to Meridian and are flying once a week, even less worktime than a 30 minute test review. I was in Pcola this weekend. PM me your number.

Hand me a tiara.
I don't even know what to say to this except ask you what your favorite desert is that they make on Hell's Kitchen.:D:D:D

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Out of curiosity, how is watching training performance of the finest American aerial demonstration team, gay?

Xtndr50boom

Come on...... everyone makes fun of the tight blue flight suits!

Just because you thought top gun was a retarded movie doesn't mean you couldn't be impressed by some of the flying scenes.

Of course, everyone makes fun of the smuggler-suits, but the flying is still pretty cool to watch

jfulginiti

pilot
None
Just because you thought top gun was a retarded movie doesn't mean you couldn't be impressed by some of the flying scenes.

Of course, everyone makes fun of the smuggler-suits, but the flying is still pretty cool to watch

I agree, the flying is amazing. I sit outside with my coffee and watch them practice every chance I get. But everyone I know that wears a green flight suit (including the Air Force dudes) makes fun of the guys down the hall in the tight blue flight suits..... it's just one of those things. I'm sure the guys on the team made the same jokes before they got selected. Or maybe it's just us because we see them all the time.

Xtndr50boom

everyone I know that wears a green flight suit (including the Air Force dudes) makes fun of the guys down the hall in the tight blue flight suits..... it's just one of those things.

So do I. The nut-hugger flight suits look gay, but I was talking about the flying in my first post.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Your kid's 2 already? Yeesh... but when I realize mine is 1, it put time into perspective.

-Bubba

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I saw them briefly yesterday. Ocean City, MD is having an air show today and yesterday during the preparations they buzzed the beach on their way up to Canada. If anyone is on the eastern shore today and tomorrow I'd recommend it. Alas I had to go home and work.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Nice. Watching the Blues practice was one of my favorite things to do while I was in A-pool. Now I get to fly Hornets every day.

There is nothing gay about watching jets fly and taking pictures- unless you pump your fist and quote cheesy 80s movie lines while you do it. And that just makes YOU gay... the jets are still cool.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
J-fu, where's your fitrep?
This is GREAT! I can find jo's anywhere!!!