• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics of Blue Angels practice

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I know this is probably pretty gay but my 2 year old daughter loves seeing airplanes fly so we took her to the practice last week. Even better deal for me since all I had to do that day was a 30 minute test review.
Got some good shots, enjoy.

Were you watching from the Blue's hangar, that little area where the pilot's parking spots are? What times are their practices normally? I think I'll sit in on one sometime...

jfulginiti

pilot
None
Your kid's 2 already? Yeesh... but when I realize mine is 1, it put time into perspective.

-Bubba

Yeah, crazy, I know. Two nights ago, she discovered she could climb out of bed OVER the rails and open the door to her room. Lots of fun for us. The Mrs. is due with dash 2 in a few weeks.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Yeah, crazy, I know. Two nights ago, she discovered she could climb out of bed OVER the rails and open the door to her room. Lots of fun for us. The Mrs. is due with dash 2 in a few weeks.

Congrats on Dash-2.

Mine has discovered his ability to climb into things... and unfortunately, sometimes tip them over. Fun to be had by all.