• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilots license; is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I clearly see the connection. It goes back to the four floors . . . Singapore anyone?

The four floors was a big headache for me back in 05 :icon_rage Some of my sailors got into a fight at the four floors. So after my 0600 NCIS call, several calls to CAG, then my trip in khakis to see the Admiral and his COS the next day, I decided the four floors was no more. Of all the places in Singapore to go to, the four floors :confused: We now have Thailand if adventure is your game. The four floors has nothing on what adventures and exotic VD's awaits you in the land of just not right.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
haha, why does that not surprise me. I never actually saw the four floors there, many stories though. I was busy going other places in singapore.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yep. Saw a girl fire a bannana out of her you know what and hit our chief right in the forehead.
She missed...they used to hit mouths quite regularly.....my IFO used to love eating bananas. :tongue2_1

Ever see a Thai chick count out change in the exact amount you ask for? Look Ma, no hands....:D

The one that used to really freak me out was the 3 foot long string of double edged razor blades appearing as fast as she could pull them out. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.