• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Plane Carrying Sen. Kennedy Struck by Lightening

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
Damn, I'm impressed that you found the key code for the "not equal to" sign. But then again, I've been drinking since noon...
I had to cut/paste from word - I've been drinking since thursday afternoon. :D

Brett

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Brett327 said:
I had to cut/paste from word - I've been drinking since thursday afternoon. :D

Brett

As the Voice of God says, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brett327 again."

nocal80

Harriers
pilot
Brett327 said:
Lightning strikes rarely result in significant problems with aircraft. Once in a while weird sh!t happens, but there are strikes every day that result in no damage. Electrical failure ≠ near death experience.

Brett

I think the T45 has been struck by lightning two or three times and flamed out each time, which kind of sucks single engine. They all had good relights though.

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
nocal80 said:
I think the T45 has been struck by lightning two or three times and flamed out each time, which kind of sucks single engine. They all had good relights though.

Probably due to the fact that the battery compartment is isolated by the luggage compartment.