• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Please help

BackOrdered

Contributor
So you'd like Stab-Stab-Look-Stab to become the official U.S. Navy HR policy?

Sadly (and I've had time to think that advice over and feel bad about suggesting SWO), I was serious.

I don't know much about Navy HR, but how different can civilian HR be from day to day DIVO stuff all Officers do? Divisional training, career development boards, divisional rotation schedules, EVALs, STA-21 package building, EDVR planning, etc etc. Sure the Naval HR community is way more complex, but still GTAD, what is it you are looking to do for the Navy? ALOT of jobs have an HR aspect/spin.

GTAD

I've always wanted to serve this country. I don't mind being an officer, doing whatever is necessary to protect my country.
I just happened to have a major in HR. I just want to serve and make my parents proud.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't mind being an officer, doing whatever is necessary to protect my country.

Wellll, we sorta', kinda...er, maybe don't mind havin'...aah, er...oh never mind, protection-wise, we got it covered!;)
BzB