• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Pilot with TA??

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
well, admittedly I didn't pay crap for the gouge, but i did get gouge and it was good.

BTW, despite being totally wasted (good night out on the town. Has anybody else seen an AF O-5 on shore patrol? I have, and it was funny), and watching Top Gun on AFN, i just noticed that this thread's title is misspelled. "privot" are you serious?!

SPELLCHECK!!!!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I didn't pay a dime for the gouge I had ... if anybody needs it let me know and I will try to dig it up for ya.

Crowbar

None
Why couldn't you do your private pilots license through a college degree and have TA assist with it that way? The local airport in my college town offered college credit through some college in the west for flight training. If it counted towards a bachelors even as an elective wouldn't TA pay for it?

Most places I've been stationed have a community college nearby that does this. The education office on base always seemed to know about it and always told me that TA would pay for it.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
TA will only pay for a degree higher than the one you already have. Would licenses come under the rubric of "professional certifications" and therefore be in a different category?