• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Proper Ejection Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
A SWO lateral transfer AND you punched out? Dude, you're my hero or something.

Welcome to AW. I'm a lat xfer as well.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I just completed the aircrew survival training course a month or so ago and I would concur....most definitely was 10 deg chin up, w/ head pressed firmly against headrest. Don't care why....pressing the "I believe" button.....and I'm waiting to hear the story too:icon_wink

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Mefesto said:
High school football and sitting on a 5500 lb/thrust rocket are not the same damn thing. Give me a break. Listen to the guys that actually ride the thing. Head back, eyes on the canopy bow like Fly Navy said. Along with feet forward pressed against the rudders, arms tucked in, etc.

Honestly, I never even touched on proper ejection procedure, Goose just made a comment about contact sports and I thought I should step in with my two cents about football. I left the whole ejection thing to the professionals and carried out a very informative and entertaining side discussion/threadjack. My apologies to all for those who were offended; that was never my intention.

And now that I've been brought back to the topic of football. Hey Goose, what position did you play? PM me so as not to offend anyone else.

The AW :) Lamp is on and shining brightly.

f**k it. I played OLB and some CB back in the day. Blew out my ACL and broke an ankle...good times though, wouldn't trade it for anything I did in high school...cept for maybe a couple gpa points...but thats alright, those GPA points were still worth the poontang I got:D :eek: ;)

And to you my friend?...what did you play?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
This from the biggest post whore on airwarriors......:eek: :D

Post whore? Absolutely. 2 person conversation in a thread that has nothing to do with anything? No usually.

See HAL, post whoring is an art. Like right now, this is a perfect post whore thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.