• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prowler Power

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Their HVU CAP didn't want to detach to deal with MiGs unless they had positive comms that the Prowlers knew they were being run down from behind.

If I saw my gunslingers aggressively turn away, hopefully I would figure it out and go where they weren't going.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Small question. Was the desert takeoff footage from Al Asad? After a year there, I was pretty sure that was it.

The video saying "Al Asad Iraq" at the bottom of the screen should help confirm that deduction.
(smiles simulated)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
AMAZING .... !!! How pixs and videos of the former Queer A-6 community --- now mainstream Naval Air --- now resonates with "moto" and warm fuzzies .... :sleep_125

I weep ....

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Has anyone checked request for forces lately? Did I miss the messages for A-6 support? :icon_wink

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....anyone checked request for forces lately.....miss the messages for A-6 support? :icon_wink

Right. And therein lies the problem .... :)

a6windscreenwf3.jpg
a6abf3.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
UInavy said:
Maybe this could be merged with the 'Bring back the Battleships' thread.

You read my mind. :D What do the A-6 and BBs have in common? Both make excellent artificial reefs. :D

Brett