• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about Never Flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to think about as well, if you find out that you don't like the actually flying of the airplane, we were told that your chances of switching to NFO are pretty good. A couple of people have done that already.

I am currently stashed, the guy I replaced was an SNA that decided flying wasn't for him on his first IFS flight. He was out of the Navy within 60 days.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, what Nuke Power will do to get fresh meat....Don't sell your sole to go nuke power...don't do it.....
ea6bflyr

boilersmack said:
I had a buddy find out flying wasn't for him during IFS and he was able to transfer to the submarine community. But if you have a choice of where to do IFS do it at Destin. George is a pretty cool guy.

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
boilersmack said:
In L flight and just finished with transition.

Ah, good old L flight, I was in it, guess you are the group that took our place. How is it there nowadays? Capt. Jeffrey's a good guy both as an IP and I'm sure as the new Flt/CC. Definitely fly with Sanders during NAV as much as possible, if you want know why just ask him what instructor award he got, lol. If you need any gouge on IPs drop me a line via PM, got plenty to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.