• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question on Cortramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Many of the mids at my unit have told me that they like Marine Week the best--even though they are Navy Options. I, too, am very excited for Marine Week because I'm told it's the most excitement packed week, and there is very little "hurry up and wait"-ing.

LG

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I was one of the lucky mids that got a ton of flight time. Had the standard T-34 flight, but I was paired with an S-3 squadron so I got an hour ride in one of those. Had to go through all the ejection seat training etc. I also caught a ride on a P-3 for 6 hours or so.

Rg9

pilot
redmidgrl said:
Many of the mids at my unit have told me that they like Marine Week the best--even though they are Navy Options. I, too, am very excited for Marine Week because I'm told it's the most excitement packed week, and there is very little "hurry up and wait"-ing.
Wish I had had some more "hurry up and wait" times during that week... You certainly do the most, but unless you have the "hoorah, let's stand in formation and march around for a few hours" mindset, you'll be glad when it's over. I'd do it again if I had to, though ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.