• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Article on Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Schnuggapup said:
He's too new and wet to know about The Bird Farm, Lovelock, Le Nugget, Stockman's and/or The Oh So Infamous Seeley Club.

Can anyone ID all of these?

Threadjack for good cause...

You have spent waaayyyyy too much time in Fallon.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Schnuggapup said:
He's too new and wet to know about The Bird Farm, Lovelock, Le Nugget, Stockman's and/or The Oh So Infamous Seeley Club.

Can anyone ID all of these?

Threadjack for good cause...

Bird Farm = quarter craps
Lovelock = TACAN or town?
Le Nugget = downtown Fallon (is there really a downtown in Fallon?)
Stockmans = pretty good steaks
The Oh So Infamous Seeley Club = I personally preferred the Desert Club (especially getting your name on the ceiling)

How about loading the JOPA-mobile up and taking the nuggets out to Salt Wells?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
Bird Farm = quarter craps
Lovelock = TACAN or town?
Le Nugget = downtown Fallon (is there really a downtown in Fallon?)
Stockmans = pretty good steaks
The Oh So Infamous Seeley Club = I personally preferred the Desert Club (especially getting your name on the ceiling)

How about loading the JOPA-mobile up and taking the nuggets out to Salt Wells?

Meat at the Salt Wells, not a pretty site :eek:! And you my friend, have also spent way too much time in that desert hellhole at the edge of the world.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Flash said:
Meat at the Salt Wells, not a pretty site :eek:! And you my friend, have also spent way too much time in that desert hellhole at the edge of the world.

How do you think Cajun got his name? I also remember taking the ill-tempered C-Bass out there when he was a RAG student on det with 138 prior to cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.