• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rectifying a mistake

Recidivist

OK, so I have spoken with the Recruiter and I need a very persuasive letter to get the board to even look at my package again. Is there anybody here that would be willing to give feedback on such a letter?

Thanks

thull

I'd be happy to help in any way I can. From a common sense approach I'm pretty good, but inside knowledge of the military, etc, - don't have any. Run it by me though if you want.

Recidivist

OK-
So I'm getting ready to send the kit off again.
My final Q to the AW peoples is this:
I have that sample motivational as seen in the thread above, which is pretty close to what I think I'd be going with, if I were to use that. My recruiter is saying that I can use my original, which I think is a bad Idea, except that when I wrote it the recruiters asked my permission to use it as an example, because it was what the board was looking for.

Any feedback on whether to go with the new or with the old?
My gut says new, as I have some explaining to do, but a lot of that gets done with the aforementioned letter.

Thanks

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK-
So I'm getting ready to send the kit off again.
My final Q to the AW peoples is this:
I have that sample motivational as seen in the thread above, which is pretty close to what I think I'd be going with, if I were to use that. My recruiter is saying that I can use my original, which I think is a bad Idea, except that when I wrote it the recruiters asked my permission to use it as an example, because it was what the board was looking for.

Any feedback on whether to go with the new or with the old?
My gut says new, as I have some explaining to do, but a lot of that gets done with the aforementioned letter.

Thanks
Go with the new one. Things have changed. You need to address your rejection of the last offer and why you want it now. What has changed about your motivation before, or lack there of, and now.
Goo luck. Let us know how it works out.