• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RIMPAC 2014

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Supposedly I'm going to be on the Peleliu, so definitely interested to see this Apache goodness.

Lawman

None
Well it sounds awesome. Looks like Im just going to miss some of the cool stuff though since Im a late deployer trying to finish out the E model transition. Should be out there looking like the 28th or so of June.

Im very interested to see the results of shooting a Radar guided missile designed to only see Tank/Truck size targets at an LPD.

Lawman

None
Spoke too soon... Ill be out there Monday. So the depressed looking pilot standing around being an LNO on the boat while all the other pilots are landing cool helicopters on boats and getting deck quals.... that will be me.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We can be depressed together, only I'll be depressed that I'm not drinking on the beach after work like a normal VP aviator.

highside7r

None
Spoke too soon... Ill be out there Monday. So the depressed looking pilot standing around being an LNO on the boat while all the other pilots are landing cool helicopters on boats and getting deck quals.... that will be me.

One of the WOJG's has to do it. Great opportunity and the only thing I have yet to be able to do as a prior Navy guy in the Army, DLQ's from the front seat. Who knows, may be back in rotary land soon after this tour anyway.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You can get a nice glass of bug juice.
Mmm . . . Strawberry Kiwi.

*click, click* This looks awfully clear.

What do you mean we're out of that? We've only been out of port two weeks! Sheesh.

Lawman

None
Well they are off the freighter that brought them over and looks like all of the made the flight up from port today.

I will be respectfully taking my leave to go other places though since apparently so try not to let my guys give you too much headache... Ive already spent 20 minutes trying to make people understand the customs and courtesies for boarding and disembarking a ship (blank stares... lots of them).