• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rita is on the prowl

T-man

153924W_sm.gif

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is certainly not good news for those Katrina refugees housed in Houston....or anyone for that matter.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If this for some reason stears north and hits NOLA, I think God is telling us something. And I'm not religious.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please spare Key West. Please spare Key West. Please spare Key West . . .

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I've been waiting here long enough... another delay is not what I need...
Rita, go away...

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I was just thinking that if Rita steers a little east of its current projected coarse and hits just WEST of N.O. then maybe we shouldn't rebuild...

Oh yeah, and I just heard that the leeves in N.O. are still so fragile that they will only survive less than a 6' storm surge...he11 they had more than that in the Bahamas when it moved through...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
No sh!t Rita is "on the prowl" ... my ex-wife, a.k.a. Rita née the "DARK SIDE" is ALWAYS on the prowl .... for more $$$$$, that is ..... . :icon_woma

darthvader3or.jpg
darkside9wa.jpg

Circle K

pilot
Navy Region South just ordered the evacuation for NASCC, K-ville, and NS Ingleside. All the counties north of Nueces (Corpus Christi) already have maditory evacuations. Not sure what the city is waiting for, but the wife and I are headed to Dallas. (we have family there) No hotels south of Austin are avalible.

nugget81

pilot
I'm sure most of you know this already but it's now a Cat 5 hurricane with a predicted landfall on Friday evening between Galveston and Houston. Forecasters predict it will degrade to Cat 4 status before then...

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Yep, I am getting ready to put my rudder to it and creep out of town. Hopefully, this late not many people have the same idea as I do and traffic won't be as bad as it was earlier.