• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Saddam Hussein

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Thought I'd pop this in after the trial action today ...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1107AP_Saddams_Daughter.html

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 · Last updated 9:55 a.m. PT

Eldest daughter says Saddam 'courageous'

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

AMMAN, Jordan -- Saddam Hussein's eldest daughter praised her father as "courageous" and a "hero" after the start of his trial Wednesday, during which he argued with judges and pleaded innocent to charges of murder and torture.

more ...

36124.23IRAQ-SADDAM-DAUGHTER.sff.jpg

Raghad​

Lawman

None
Saddam was married to Hussein Kamel, who defected to Jordan with his brother in 1995 and disclosed evidence about Iraq's weapons program. He and his brother - Rana's husband - were persuaded to return to Iraq in 1996 and were promptly killed.

And I thought I was gonna have sh!tty Inlaws.....

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
In other news, Saddam's eldest daughter is a goddamn idiot. Welcome to the dustbin of history.

Lawman

None
Oh wierd they changed it. Because I copy pasted that from the 3rd to last paragraph.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Ahhh, I see now ... the topic name was changed too (to remove the daughter's first name) ... guess it was a problem?

Anyway, the point was that her dad is a hero. :)

zuggerat

i read an article on cnn that quoted saddam saying that he'd be back in power by then end of the year.... did i miss something... YOU'RE IN PRISON!!!!!
Saddam-Plastic-Chair_01.jpg

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
i read an article on cnn that quoted saddam saying that he'd be back in power by then end of the year.... did i miss something... YOU'RE IN PRISON!!!!!
Saddam-Plastic-Chair_01.jpg
Just like Baghdad Bob said we wern't anywhere near Baghdad when you could almost see the tanks rolling by in the background. These people have ran their lives this way for the past 700 years. They talk big, kill people to try to back up what they are saying, but are really nothing but a bunch of fools traped in the 12th century. Its gonna be interesting to see what happens ...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
for guys that are trapped in the 12th century they sure are getting on our modern nerves...
Exactly, they don't like our modern ways - therefore they think its their responsibility to bring us back in time to the days of Muhammed (I don't what time period he lived in off the top of my head, so no need to correct me on which century, just used the 12th as a general reference ...)