• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scholarship Notification

bluedevil1027

I recieved a confirmation email from the Navy on August 29 confirming that they have received my application packet.

The first board was scheduled to be held on August 28, but I heard that for some reason they moved the location away from Pensacola and this delayed the date of the first board until October 2. After that, of course, they hold boards bi-weekly.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Guys, I wouldn't start stressing out now. It's a long process. They may not have even gotten to yours yet. Just sit tight. Again, good luck to all.

STARFlight145

Reviving this post I guess. My 2007 application has long been received by CNET and I too am waiting on whether or not I received the scholarship.

Any news from anyone else still waiting?

mike172

GO NAVY
So quick question. I still have not heard anything, still the same old "no decision has been made." So I figure i'm obviously not good enough to get selected outright, but since I haven't been rejected they are gonna wait and see if there are any left over scholarships at the end and maybe i'll get lucky. Anyway would I be out of place in calling up my recruiter and asking when I might expect a word? He probably won't know anyway, what do yee ones with experience and wisdom say?

bluedevil1027

You keep going before boards until something like April of next year, and if you haven't picked up the scholarship by then, you get "denied". If you haven't spoken with your recruiter for a long time, I'd call him and see what he has to say about the situatuon.

navy09

None
Does anyone know if they publish the quotas/number of scholarship and advanced standing awarded anywhere online?