• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scumbags are scumbags...regardless of message...

milky-f18

loud-mouthed, know-it-all
these are the same fvcks that burned up 20-30 Hummers at a dealership a few years back, and they've also driven steel spikes into trees which have maimed loggers. I think they should be accorded the same treatment as enemies abroad....but that's just me.

Well then I guess they can't be waterboarded...

UMichfly

pilot
None
We could always let the justice system do its job and set them up with some new friends...

prison_men.jpg

Don't drop your non-environmentally friendly, prison-issue soap guys....

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
if we put them in a naked dogpile with women's panties on their heads, would that be torture??

BTW....I heard MS-13 is extremely eco-concious....j/k

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot

When "assholes" are the question, what is the answer???

You crush assholes.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I really don't think that is the answer at all. I mean what then? There are going to be people who have problems with how you are handling the assholes. It is an endless cycle, really.

I think there is a better solution that would take care of the "softhearted" and the assholes. So although just "crushing" them would be all fine and well, may I suggest something along these lines? It seems to be a solution for both problems...

I'm just saying.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
As a conservationist i don't think that building a house to green standards is a bad thing. If some yuppie wants to build his/her house to green standards just to feel better, then that's fine - they're going to be smug regardless. When I'm back in a house I fully intend on doing all the green upgrades I can because I think it is the right thing to do - and it does save money.

When I see groups like ELF do crap like this, however, I have strong desire to build my house entirely out of the bones of baby endangered animals (cute ones only). They discredit the efforts of legitimate conservation groups and people trying to make a positive difference (regardless of how pure someone's green motivations may be).

It really pisses me off. I hope these people go to Walla Walla for a good long time.

We should make every effort we can to reduce the impact we individually make on the environment. This is, obviously, not the way to do it.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
As a conservationist i don't think that building a house to green standards is a bad thing. If some yuppie wants to build his/her house to green standards just to feel better, then that's fine - they're going to be smug regardless. When I'm back in a house I fully intend on doing all the green upgrades I can because I think it is the right thing to do - and it does save money.

When I see groups like ELF do crap like this, however, I have strong desire to build my house entirely out of the bones of baby endangered animals (cute ones only). They discredit the efforts of legitimate conservation groups and people trying to make a positive difference (regardless of how pure someone's green motivations may be).

It really pisses me off. I hope these people go to Walla Walla for a good long time.

We should make every effort we can to reduce the impact we individually make on the environment. This is, obviously, not the way to do it.

100% agree. I like the idea of eco-friendly building materials, recycling, and
green upgrades (solar/wind energy home kits etc).

These eco retards aren't stopping anything. They are just creating more waste. In addition to polluting the atmosphere and earth with burning houses and humvees, they are causing even more pollution when more houses and humvees are built/manufactured.

Apparently these folks don't understand logic....:confused:

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I wonder which Democrat candidate the ELF would be supporting..... could it be the same one who has staffers hang posters of Che' all over their offices???