• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sedona, AZ. FINALLY!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
you and me were there at the same time then. I started in '01, graduated spring '05. BSAE here, flew out of skischool for my ppl, northscare for my instrument. I spent way too much time studying and not enough time enjoying AZ. PRC wouldn't have been half bad if I would have been enjoying my hobbies more (hunting mainly).

I was BSAE (astronautics). I hated PRC so badly, that I graduated in 3 years . Came in, in the fall of '04 and graduated spring of '07. I got my PPL through North-aire since I didn't want to go through Die-School. Went to OCS in summer of 07 and here I am a winged Naval Aviator in San Diego learning the MH-60S. :D

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I was BSAE (astronautics). I hated PRC so badly, that I graduated in 3 years . Came in, in the fall of '04 and graduated spring of '07. I got my PPL through North-aire since I didn't want to go through Die-School. Went to OCS in summer of 07 and here I am a winged Naval Aviator in San Diego learning the MH-60S. :D

What part of town did you end up getting a place at? I used to live in Mission Valley.

phrogpilot73

I hate reservists, what with their "good deals" and such...

...reservists don't always get the good deals...
Do you mean good deals like Fleet Week, NYC? Or the airshow in Binghmanton, NY a week after I get back from AT? Or maybe that after Sedona we landed in Vegas (at 1600, and didn't leave until noon the next day).

Oh, and the pic from the Grand Canyon... Impressive. I'll make sure to post the pics from the already approved from the FAA/National Parks Service of a flight of three Phrogs - 500 feet and below, 1/2 mile from Mount Rushmore...

That's the return leg home.

Gatordev is right. You should hate us.

Were you were at DMAFB yesterday? I saw a -46 out there, assumed it was out from Yuma though.
There are no Phrogs based out of Yuma. Realistically, it's probably my old squadron (HMM-264) dropping their birds off. They're in the process of transitioning to the devil's whirly bird. Did it have an EH on the tail?

navy09

None
There are no Phrogs based out of Yuma. Realistically, it's probably my old squadron (HMM-264) dropping their birds off. They're in the process of transitioning to the devil's whirly bird. Did it have an EH on the tail?

<--- SWO wannabe ;)

I didn't notice the tail letters; it was cool though- well, sexier than the A-10s at least. Can't blame you for staying over in Vegas instead of Tucson!