• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Seeking Guidance on OCS CWE-Cyber Warfare Engineer Application

As OS, I am reaching out for advice and guidance. Im seeking to apply for the Officer Candidate School (OCS) with a focus on Cyber Warfare Engineering (CWE). My educational background includes a recently earned bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, complemented by a minor in Cyber Security and Policy Management.
I would greatly appreciate any insights, advice, or experiences that individuals with knowledge of the OCS CWE application process might share. Whether it be recommended preparatory steps, insights into the selection criteria, or personal anecdotes from those who have navigated a similar path, your input will undoubtedly prove invaluable.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and consider my request.

Cmeb85

Are you wanting to be a CWE? CWEs go to ODS not OCS. To become a CWE, you must complete a weekend long CTF challenge and technical interview. You would do go to reach out to them on Slack for better answers.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
As OS, I am reaching out for advice and guidance. Im seeking to apply for the Officer Candidate School (OCS) with a focus on Cyber Warfare Engineering (CWE). My educational background includes a recently earned bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, complemented by a minor in Cyber Security and Policy Management.
I would greatly appreciate any insights, advice, or experiences that individuals with knowledge of the OCS CWE application process might share. Whether it be recommended preparatory steps, insights into the selection criteria, or personal anecdotes from those who have navigated a similar path, your input will undoubtedly prove invaluable.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and consider my request.

Welcome to the page. A few tips:

1. Use the search function. You’re not the first, nor last enlisted sailor on here interested in a commission.
2. Talk to your CCC.
3. Find an officer mentor or two in your command or elsewhere to help you out in the process.

Good luck.