• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

seeking wingwoman

i met my girlfriend in flight school and things are going great, and so have a couple of my friends here. there's no shortage of women in NIFE/Primary/Advanced or in the Pensacola area as a whole. however, don't be that guy who just goes around and hits on everyone, is creepy and will probably get you in a very uncomfortable spot.

also, back in my enlisted time, we found out my chief had a dating profile in Craigslist, lots and lots of paragraphs about loving long walks on the beach and enjoying 26 hr trips to Australia, along with the most crisp Jersey Shore selfie as the crowning jewel of said dating site. He became the laughing stock of the squadron for a hot minute and the root of tons of inside jokes. don't be that guy either
Cheers. that sounds pretty great.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
…Damn good thing I didn’t marry another pilot. Pilots are crazy.
Hey now…I did marry another pilot who isn’t crazy…and then she retired really, really early from the airlines because I somehow got her knocked up. Anyway…we’re still married…we’re in our 30th year.

LATE ENTRY: Following a year’s worth of pestering and getting shot down…finally got the whole hook up/dating/engagement/marriage ball rolling while chugging mega beers at Pizza Hut.

Last edited:

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
Hey now…I did marry another pilot who isn’t crazy…and then she retired really, really early from the airlines because I somehow got her knocked up. Anyway…we’re still married…we’re in our 30th year.

LATE ENTRY: Following a year’s worth of pestering and getting shot down…finally got the whole hook up/dating/engagement/marriage ball rolling while chugging mega beers at Pizza Hut.
Did you ever figure out how you got her knocked up?🤔

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I can't imagine dating in today's world, but given what it is, have you thought about just reaching out to one of the many ladies who have Instagram accounts about flying? You're already on the internet, and as it turns out, so are they. Or you could go to an FBO, find your FBO hottie (this used to legitimately be a website BTW), and ask her out on a date. Or who knows, maybe there is a dating app for pilots?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
This is actually a thing. Google "dating site for pilots".
Without looking it up please tell me that:

A) it isn’t called or appears to be a thinly veiled reference to being a “Mile High Club”

B) helo pilots are like the “ugly people” on traditional dating sites, with FOs and Fractional Ownership pilots just slightly above in the hierarchy

C) there is not a section for out of domicile hook ups away from their actual spouses

D) FAs are inexplicably allowed

Mos

None
Without looking it up please tell me that:

A) it isn’t called or appears to be a thinly veiled reference to being a “Mile High Club”

B) helo pilots are like the “ugly people” on traditional dating sites, with FOs and Fractional Ownership pilots just slightly above in the hierarchy

C) there is not a section for out of domicile hook ups away from their actual spouses

D) FAs are inexplicably allowed
No idea, haven't really explored it much. The one I clicked on seems to be more of a subdomain of a broader 'uniformed professionals' dating site.