• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected: PLC July 9-Aug 20ish. + Flight Contract

cwc73

pilot
Well, Title says it all. I originally posted this in the Navy OCS forum because I didnt realize there was a seperate MC forum. :) Anywho.

My Specs:
ASTB 6,6,6, ?X?
PFT: 274ish; 20, 100, 2230
Private Pilot, 50ish hours
Certified Personal Trainer, (Soon twice over)
Fitness MGT major, M.S.U. 3.68 GPA, (Yea, I know easy A's)
One misdemenor charge

Not bragging there, but I know people are asking a LOT of questions about "would they get in with XXX". I just wanted to let everyone know that you dont have to be absolutely perfect because I am far from it.

So, who are going to be my mates there?
Cain

Aug 20th? hmm i thought it was Aug 11, graduation and what not, only reason I remeber that, cause it was my birthday...are those the offcial dates? I might be wrong.

red92gt

NFO? no. SNA? not yet. FNG? yep.
Hopefully I'll see you there, I'm finishing up getting medical clearance and have to do my PFT, but I'm pretty sure I'll be accepted no problem

cwc73

pilot
Candidate Cain Here.

PS: In case you dont remember my name....I'll be the one who can do a bazillion pushups or pullups and cry about running 2 miles. :)

super hornet

cwc73 said:
Candidate Cain Here.

PS: In case you dont remember my name....I'll be the one who can do a bazillion pushups or pullups and cry about running 2 miles. :)

I'm the same way, I hate running. I'll be there as well, I'll be canidate Bottorff. See you July 9th.

Falker

Not Air Force
cwc73 said:
Candidate Cain Here.

Yeah, same with me.

mserver

Has anyone heard anything about the first increment PLC this year? Im seeing all these second increment guys but not first, Im kind of worried. I didnt hear anything today, good or bad, so Im just curious.

AEIllini2387

Yeah I heard today also that I was selected but i don't know what increment I am going to this summer if at all due to a medical problem, but if I do find out when I am headed there I'll make sure to contact you guys. Congrats

jdakota

OCS 2nd increment

Yep Ill see you guys down there also, I was accepted in the Feb. board. And Mserver, I was originally in the 1st increment but pushed it back because of a medical issue but I heard its less running, I dont know if theres any truth to that though we're gonna get our asses kicked down there no matter what. Good luck to all!