• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected: PLC July 9-Aug 20ish. + Flight Contract

cWood30

PLC Sr's Candidate
I'm 1st Incr. PLC Jr's 06. Althought that is slightly up in the air. Evidently there was a bit of an overestimation for Male Juniors 1st Inc slots, and some people are going to have to make the switch to 2nd Inc. I told my OSO I would if I had to, but I've already broken my lease and put in my termination request at my job for the summer. So we'll see, but either way, I'll be there this summer! Hoping to stay 1st Inc though and get it done as quickly as I can.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
jdakota said:
I was originally in the 1st increment but pushed it back because of a medical issue but I heard its less running

Rest assured, the training is exactly the same in both increments.

Good Luck this summer Gents, Doc

mserver

all these people getting the call saying they are going...I guess Im the unlucky ******* that isnt. shouldnt they have called already to let me know that Im probably not going? or should I call them?

mserver

Alright, I decided to call up the OSO and see what was going on. The Captain wasnt in, but I talked to a SSgt, and he told me the good news. I was accepted into the PLC-Air first increment. I was supposed to go take a pre-ship pft today, but they never told me, so Im going to Wed. Wish everyone luck, see some of ya'll there.

mserver

just found out today that they need people to switch to 2nd inc., so I volunteered. See you guys there...

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Hey mserver,

I just noticed you were from Thousand Oaks. You and I may have the same OSO. I go through the LA office. If so, shoot me a pm or something. Maybe we can meet up before we head to Quantico

Wanabe Jarhead

Thousand Oaks?!? Hell yeah. Thats where I'm livin' OCS Juniors 2nd inc. air. Mserver I think we did a PFT together. theblakeness, were you at OCS prep weekend?

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
No I couldnt make it to prep weekend. I had a last minute thing come up. Im wishing now that I did though. ;)

mserver

yeah, you probably did do a pft with me. moorpark college right? wanabee jarhead, you ****ing smoked me in that run...

Wanabe Jarhead

Yeah, moorpark college. Yeah, I smoked you. Hell, I did the techincolor yawn and had my warmups on before you got in. If you go workout with me, I won't kick your ass all over the place. We all need to be as ready as possible. You can probably help me get more lock step with drill. We can both push each other to be more physically prepared for this evolution. I got the rest of the week off after today so return your freakin messages and lemme know whats happenin.