• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SF...Believe It

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Since when does a city government have the right to ban filming of the people who protect them?

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Since when does a city government have the right to ban filming of the people who protect them?

Its not really the city gov't per se. It is the person responsible for OKing these type of events/filming.

Her name is Stefanie Coyote. You can contact her here, and let her know how you feel about her blatantly partisan decision to restrict the Marines from filming.

Here's to hoping that this thread doesn't turn into a 'lets kill the hippies' and 'down with liberals' dealio. :icon_mi_1

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor

I know who I'm gonna call...
resident_evil_extinction_3.jpg

One for Hussein and one for Billlary

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
unbelievable. I really like the CITY of San Fran, but the people keep growing in douchebag-ery.....:icon_rage

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
As they say, San Fran is the ultimate bag of trailmix: 100% fruits and nuts.

cisforsmasher

pilot
Kyle:[hesitant at first] So... what do you do for fun? Brian:We drink and take drugs. Boy 1:Do you want some acid? Kyle:Oh, no thanks. We don't do that stuff. Boy 2:You will. There's a reason most San Francisco kids take a lot of drugs. Brian:It's the only thing that allows us to deal with our parents all walking around loving the smell of their own farts all the time.

1002_2_dad_smelling_himself.jpg

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Hmmmmmm....

Coyote told KGO-TV that "traffic control was the issue."

but somehow...

Meanwhile, the Silent Drill Platoon continued its campaign, filming a portion of the commercial Monday in New York's Times Square during the early morning rush hour.

Is anywhere in San Francisco as crowded at any time as Time Square?

--
These are the same type of people who won't let an NROTC unit on campus, but will allow Ahmadinejad to give a speech.

Funny how the "left side of the spectrum" always whine about "free speech" when it comes to some hippie protest, but the same "free speech" doesn't apply to those with differing points of view...

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Hmmmmmm....

but somehow...

Is anywhere in San Francisco as crowded at any time as Time Square?

--
These are the same type of people who won't let an NROTC unit on campus, but will allow Ahmadinejad to give a speech.

Funny how the "left side of the spectrum" always whine about "free speech" when it comes to some hippie protest, but the same "free speech" doesn't apply to those with differing points of view...

Well, to be completely accurate, isn't Ahmadinejad really a far righter?:icon_tong

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Well, to be completely accurate, isn't Ahmadinejad really a far righter?:icon_tong

Well, he hates America, so he really does line up with most of the left-wing on their main ideological point: that America and the West are evil and at the root of all the world's problems.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
I don't necessarliy think the left feels that America or the West is "evil" per se. I think they just disagree with how our government is run. Two entirely separate things. Don't get me wrong, I think the lefties are nuts... but I wouldn't go as far to say the above is an accurate comment