• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So what's the news......

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Still waiting, in a great deal of suspense, I might add. OSO says it's looking good, but I'm still not sleeping soundly.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Just got a call from my OSO. I'm going to Quantico in October! I can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything. :D

AppleCello

Does the Marine selection board have any bearing on the Navy selection board for August? do they meet at the same time/place? or are they staffed by the same people even? I'm waiting to hear back for Navy OCS from the August board...

By the way, congrats on the selection!

pass-thru

I got the call tonight.....I'm thrilled honored and humbled at the opportunity to pursue this dream. Looking forward to meeting everybody in October for 193!

pdx

HSM Pilot
Does the Marine selection board have any bearing on the Navy selection board for August? do they meet at the same time/place? or are they staffed by the same people even? I'm waiting to hear back for Navy OCS from the August board...

By the way, congrats on the selection!

Nope. They are no relation, and definitely not staffed by the same people. Marine officers select Marines, so with the Navy.

maineiac515

OCC 193
I don't know, I was told that in Boston, at least, the results had come in. I would say just wait, the news will come. Like Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Good Luck