• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So what's the news......

jbright44

Well I got the news. I submitted as for SNA only.

ASTB 8/8/8/66
PFT
Run: 23:38
PU: 14
Crunches: 100
Total Score 236

DENIED!

I'll try again next time.

maineiac515

OCC 193
Sorry to hear that, it's always tough to get bad news, but you have the right attitude, keep applying, but I would try to get that run time down, I got accepted with only 12 pullups but I can run the PFT in under 18:00. They look seriously at the run time.

Good Luck re-applying, stay focused

zuggerat

Sorry to hear that, it's always tough to get bad news, but you have the right attitude, keep applying, but I would try to get that run time down, I got accepted with only 12 pullups but I can run the PFT in under 18:00. They look seriously at the run time.

Good Luck re-applying, stay focused

Agreed, keep applying, many of the guys in the Marine section are Navy rejectees but Marine acceptees. So, don't take failure lightly, keep moving along and submit for the next board. You WILL get it, if you try hard enough.

jbright44

yeah the OSO told me not to expect to get it w/ those PFT scores and considering that I could do 0 pullups 40 crunches and not even run around the block when I started training 6 months ago (and was 5'8" 230 lbs) I think I've come a long way. I'll keep at it. I can def. do it by april. I'm shooting for 300.

maineiac515

OCC 193
That's where I was a year ago, all it takes is getting up every morning and doing the physical stuff. Yeah, if you did all that in six months you are def. on the right track.

good luck

zuggerat

yeah the OSO told me not to expect to get it w/ those PFT scores and considering that I could do 0 pullups 40 crunches and not even run around the block when I started training 6 months ago (and was 5'8" 230 lbs) I think I've come a long way. I'll keep at it. I can def. do it by april. I'm shooting for 300.

jbright = Hard Charger!

"...What if I told you, Yut Yut, Devil Dog, Seeeeemmmmmper Fi... Oorah?"