• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

some RCAF hud footage....gone bad!!!

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
kmac said:
I'm trying to upload some pictures, but am not having any luck.

I think you should upload the picture of you snarling on the back of the newest Naval Aviation News.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard about that. Of all the pics... the one with me without my shades pushing in some circuit breakers. And that made it?!?

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
I knew a guy that took a buzzard through the windscreen on final in a Baron. The impact stuns the buzzard, just as the guy gets it on the ground the buzzard realizes what happens and wants the hell outa there. So this buzzard is going ape sh*t in the passenger seat and the guy has to reach past this putrid panicking buzzard to open the door to let it out, all the while he is trying keep it on the runway and stop.

Long story short- he gets the door open and the buzzard gets out after sh*tting all in the cabin, tearing the upolstry to hell and giving the guy a bunch of cuts on his arm and a brown streak in his tightie whitties.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jolly Roger said:
I knew a guy that took a buzzard through the windscreen on final in a Baron. The impact stuns the buzzard, just as the guy gets it on the ground the buzzard realizes what happens and wants the hell outa there. So this buzzard is going ape sh*t in the passenger seat and the guy has to reach past this putrid panicking buzzard to open the door to let it out, all the while is trying keep it on the runway and slow down.

Long story short- he gets the door open and the buzzard gets out after sh*tting all in the cabin, tearing the upolstry to hell and giving the guy a bunch of cuts on his arm and a brown streak in his tightie whitties.

He's not dead. He's lucky.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dawgfan said:
I think you should upload the picture of you snarling on the back of the newest Naval Aviation News.
Nice new avatar. When are you doing CQ?

Brett