• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spring 2009 Service Selection

Python

pilot
Contributor
As is customary on AW, this thread is for NROTC Spring 2009 graduates' service selection. I'm putting this up for all service selection speculation and discussion because selection is allegedly imminent. Several people (including myself) have heard from their respective units that this week is a possible notification time. Let everybody know what you get! (I'm shooting for 1390 myself).

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
As is customary on AW, this thread is for NROTC Spring 2009 graduates' service selection. I'm putting this up for all service selection speculation and discussion because selection is allegedly imminent. Several people (including myself) have heard from their respective units that this week is a possible notification time. Let everybody know what you get! (I'm shooting for 1390 myself).

So wait, you guys might possibly find out this week?

WTF Mate!

navy09

None
I think we were originally supposed to hear this week, but it seems like that may be sliding to the right (the DEC grads found out about a week after when they were "supposed" to).

Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this week.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Yeah I've heard this week is the time from my LT and from others on AW. I don't know what would take so long since the boards convened on Friday. Does anybody know how the service selection board actually works?

Whitingorbust

I don't know how good this gouge is, but last I heard was that Pensacola was not releasing the NROTC selections until the Naval Academy released theirs. Does anybody know when this is? Also, for the sake of continuing the speculations, I heard that everyone who was in the top 20% of commissioning scores automatically received their first choice. So if you know you're a stud, don't sweat it I guess. Good Luck to everybody.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Academy finds out Wednesday (19th). Let's hope that means something good for NROTC mids too.