• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Corps SNAFU

BackOrdered

Contributor
Never get in the way of an aircraft in the groove, or of a program that's "going to succeed". Actually, I think the whole "women on subs" thing is fine...just can't believe that some early pioneers f#cked it up by the numbers like this.

More of the story is circulating the community and the more I know, the less sorry I feel. I just hate that the deserving female JOs are under extra scrutiny now. What were they thinking?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gotta love the PAO 'spin' by Sub Force spokeswoman..."The integration of females on submarines continues to progress nicely"!

Just for the record, I am not against females serving on submarines (and I am a qualified "Bubblehead", have served a tour on a boat). My gripe is that the above quote is out of place, in an official statement regarding a scandal involving two of the first cadre female Officers. At this point in time 'nicely':oops: ...not quite true!
BzB

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I would qssume that quote was in response to a question asking how intergration was progessing with the obvious exception of these two.
What night school must you have to fail out of the journalism program is required to work for the Navy times?
Anyone know, cause I'm trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up (retire).