• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Susan Sarandon Takes a Stance!!

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Maybe she could go to the DPRK, with the rest of the F.A.G. members

teamamerica_06.jpg

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Does she even give a reason why? Other then the obvious Republican = evil argument that way too many people actually believe. That catty BS is what's wrong with everything.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Redeye?? Props for it still being around.

Why is it still around?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard this story on the radio while driving to work....the commentators said that many other actors made the same statement years ago about Bush...and what do you know....they are still in the country! Empty threats....

-ea6bflyr ;)

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Revoke her citizenship when she leaves. Who the fvck cares about Susan Sarandon anyway? If we were lucky she would take Hanoi Jane with her.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I know this should have probably been on the Rachel Ray kafferah scarf thread......but I saw Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins and I thought of F.A.G. Anyways, found this instead and cracked up.
fag.jpg

This was the pic I was looking for.
45728431_0f1ea7acb0_o.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Well if there was ANY doubt before, there is none now. John McCain has my vote. The only movie I half enjoyed her in was the Client, and since then, her name has only made me want to drown kittens.

What is with people like her and Sean Penn and then the slew of nutjob Scientologists?? Do you have to be an idiot/brainwashed/cultmember to be a celebrity these days??

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I don't think my opinion means jack shit, because I'm an actor. Why do actors think their opinions mean more because you act? You just caught a break as an actor. There are hundreds - thousands - of actors who are just as good as I am, and probably better. Have you heard anything useful come out of an actor's mouth lately?
-Bruce Willis