• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Susan Sarandon Takes a Stance!!

VIZKRIEG

KILL
-Bruce Willis

Concur.

Many of these people don't even have basic college degrees, but they feel compelled to spout off useless drivel as if they have half a clue as to what the hell they are talking about. I for one appreciate Mr. Willis' statement.

Revoke her citizenship when she leaves. Who the fvck cares about Susan Sarandon anyway? If we were lucky she would take Hanoi Jane with her.

On this note, Charlie Chaplin was not a US citizen, because he was originally from the UK. Due to being viewed as a communist, he was simply not allowed back into the country when he went back to visit the UK. I'm just saying, could be an idea...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Many of these people don't even have basic college degrees, but they feel compelled to spout off useless drivel as if they have half a clue as to what the hell they are talking about.

So do a lot of radio talk show types, but they aren't shirking violet's either.

On this note, Charlie Chaplin was not a US citizen, because he was originally from the UK. Due to being viewed as a communist, he was simply not allowed back into the country when he went back to visit the UK. I'm just saying, could be an idea...

Yes, it would be a great idea to return to the days of accusing people of 'un-American activities' and blacklists!

Not. :(

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Revoke her citizenship when she leaves. Who the fvck cares about Susan Sarandon anyway? If we were lucky she would take Hanoi Jane with her.

Its not that hard to get in this country. There are about 12,000,000+ (conservative estimate) people who could let them know how to do it.