• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

DocYi

Just got word that my Command sent off my earliest release date today instead of sending it back when they received the message....?

BroskiOCS

Just got word that my Command sent off my earliest release date today instead of sending it back when they received the message....?
It's all good man. I wouldnt be worried about it. Fleet Processor is so backed up with selectees to place in a class it shouldn't matter. I mean....at the end of the day, I'd like to go as soon as possible too. Every month that I remain enlisted is longer I have to serve til retirement ( hit 11 years in April ). Hope you class up sooner than later.

champ_usmvmc

Yea I talked to my command a while back and they were talking about releasing me next summer. I told them that’s not going to happen; so my release date is 1AUG. I talked to Paul Celestin and he said he won’t put people in for a class date until your release date has passed and then he will email the command with “verbals”