• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWOs WA State

Good afternoon,

I am currently seeking SWOs stationed at Everett or Bremerton; as I am stationed at NAS Whidbey Island, where there are no SWOs available. I am reaching out in the hopes of finding Interviewers for my OCS package. I have been working with my command coordinator, but the process of locating SWOs has been slower than anticipated. Therefore, I am personally reaching out to expedite the search, if possible. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or leads that you may be able to provide. Your support in helping me connect with SWOs for my interviews would be invaluable.

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration. Wishing you all a productive day

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Recommend having your CCC reach out to their counterparts on one of the ships in Everett or Bremerton.
That and ask your LCPO or CMC for help, if they're approachable. CMCs aren't always traditional aviation rates, and who knows who the Mess knows through connections? If you've got a good enough rep with leadership to be bucking for OCS, you're obviously not a dirtbag in their eyes, so they'd probably make time for a 15-30 minute chat if they know what they're about.

exNavyOffRec

If those other options don't pan out for you in say a few weeks reach out to me, a good friend of mine has contacts on several of the DDG's, and one of my old friends mentored a sailor who is now the CMC or the McCampbell.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good afternoon,

I am currently seeking SWOs stationed at Everett or Bremerton; as I am stationed at NAS Whidbey Island, where there are no SWOs available. I am reaching out in the hopes of finding Interviewers for my OCS package. I have been working with my command coordinator, but the process of locating SWOs has been slower than anticipated. Therefore, I am personally reaching out to expedite the search, if possible. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or leads that you may be able to provide. Your support in helping me connect with SWOs for my interviews would be invaluable.

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration. Wishing you all a productive day

Please find and use an officer mentor in your command to help you out with this.