• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Competitive Air Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC34

Currently at TBS and competing for Competitive air contract and trying to get the 7599 MOS. There is a rule that the ATC and UAS slots have to be filled before the Student Aviator slot can be filled. Currently, there is not enough people trying for Comp Air in my class so the 7599 contract would not be assigned to anyone. As of now it seems the only hope is that our class MOS allocations change and there are less UAS or ATC slots. I got a 7/8/8 on my ASTB and a 95% for my Leadership Evaluation grade. I am curious if there is any other opportunity for me to become a Pilot if I am not able to get the slot out of TBS. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Currently at TBS and competing for Competitive air contract and trying to get the 7599 MOS. There is a rule that the ATC and UAS slots have to be filled before the Student Aviator slot can be filled. Currently, there is not enough people trying for Comp Air in my class so the 7599 contract would not be assigned to anyone. As of now it seems the only hope is that our class MOS allocations change and there are less UAS or ATC slots. I got a 7/8/8 on my ASTB and a 95% for my Leadership Evaluation grade. I am curious if there is any other opportunity for me to become a Pilot if I am not able to get the slot out of TBS. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

No need to repost the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.