• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Terrible SU-33 article...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I tried to outright delete it, but the site wouldn't let me.

Brett

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Read both articles... some one had alot of knowledges. I want my intelligence back... not like I had alot of it to begin with.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
I thought the SU-33 article was pretty good. I mean it is Wikipedia, so it's not supposed to be stellar, but I'm sure it would suffice for a school project or paper.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I thought the SU-33 article was pretty good. I mean it is Wikipedia, so it's not supposed to be stellar, but I'm sure it would suffice for a school project or paper.

:confused: :confused:

Yeah...cause we have huge problems with G-Loc on launch...that's why we're switching to an all ski ramp design to replace the Nimitz....

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!

Think again. Teachers actually go out of their way to point out that any information from Wikipedia is unacceptable.

When two fighter aircraft circle each other trying to achieve this position, it resembles two dogs chasing each other's tails.

I suppose this is where everyone got the term "doggystyle" too...???

Birdman

Wow the Marines Article was Hilarious
Unknown to most, the United States Marine Corps was founded on alcoholism.
Marines work under the Navy who they hold a tremendous deal of respect for, even bordering on fear.

MREs are considered a much welcome relief from the horrors of eating civilain food. Marines will often be caught hoarding the fortified cheese packets (worth their weight in gold) and hawking it for ammo, nude pictures of the enemy, but more than likely Rum.

JT Eagle

Su-33 video

Wikipedia aside, this might be of interest to fans of the Su-33

I wonder why there seem to be so few personnel on Russian CV decks compared to US and Brit carriers (even accounting for the small air wing)

JT