• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Air Force gets Myspace

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I think MySpace is a complete waste of time.

BTW since you asked, do you have a Myspace?

don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.

Its not a complete waste of time, its great at building and keeping connections with people, especially when you dont have a physical address to mail letters to. If it were not for myspace I would not have been able to keep in touch with as many good buddies as I do now.

Myspace: Not Just For Pedophiles!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Its not a complete waste of time, its great at building and keeping connections with people, especially when you dont have a physical address to mail letters to. If it were not for myspace I would not have been able to keep in touch with as many good buddies as I do now.

You're very right. If only there were some technology you could use to communicate w/ others, near instantaneously and requires no physical addres, via an electronic medium using text....

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
You're very right. If only there were some technology you could use to communicate w/ others, near instantaneously and requires no physical addres, via an electronic medium using text....

you mean facebook?

oh, no, wait, you meant airwarriors.

or did you mean aol?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor

its just another tool in the shed.

TheMattAttack

Hey high dimension...what school did you go to? I've heard a few stories about guys getting kicked out of ROTC out here in san diego because of myspace.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey high dimension...what school did you go to? I've heard a few stories about guys getting kicked out of ROTC out here in san diego because of myspace.

Nobody got kicked out for Myspace. Some were counseled for inappropriate Myspace/Facebook content, others went on to commit follow-on indiscretions which led to some "consequences." Let's just say that a minor in posession charge may result in loss of schollarship.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JetJunkie said:
BTW, Brett, in other *breaking* news, Israel was attacked by Hezbollah....

Well, not everyone dwells in the chatroom for 18 hours out of every day and inquiring minds want to know. Anyway, whatever helps you sleep at night, shipmate.

Brett