• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Air Guard has declared war on Tulsa!

Airyk17

yeah and if that one by Georgia blew up, America is big enough we wouldn't all die. Those are acceptable losses as long as were safe right?

Airyk17

thats sounds kinda harsh didn't mean it to be that bad I was just kiddin, but on the serious side does it not kinda freak u out that theres a nuke sitting of the coast of georgia?

SkywardET

Contrarian
No, I'm far more likely to die from a vehicle crash or heart failure. Though not completely untarnished, I am fairly certain that the U.S. has one of the better safety record on anything nuclear.

Back to the original topic, Tulsa is a hippy town. At least as much as any town in Oklahoma can be a hippy town. That's where OU keeps their liberal arts college, for instance. A waterboarded bomb may be paraded around yet.

xbreaka

January 10, 1984, Warren AFB, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming, recorded a message that one of its Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles was about to launch from its silo due to a computer malfunction. To prevent the possible launch, an armoredcar was parked on top of the silo.

that one made me laugh

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The AF has lost at least 3 nukes:
(a) The one off Georgia (still unfound)
(b) One off the Med coast of Spain (found by Navy divers)
(c) One on Thule Bay, Greenland (located by USN a/c)

Tough work keeping up with them nukes

Notice that Navy has to clean up afterwards?