• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Phantom $hitter...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Heard a story the other day about someone taking a dump in an AV-8B engine. Apparently it was taken pretty seriously--they actually took DNA evidence and eventually busted some guy. I'll give a standard disclaimer on a second-hand sea-story, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogdriver said:
Heard a story the other day about someone taking a dump in an AV-8B engine. Apparently it was taken pretty seriously--they actually took DNA evidence and eventually busted some guy. I'll give a standard disclaimer on a second-hand sea-story, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Gee, I wonder why? Can we say FOD damage. It may just be sh!t, but when you start deliberately putting stuff in someone's intake, you've just crossed the line into malicious intent.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Im all about screwing with people but this sh!t (pun intended) pisses me off. Guess what they might be striking a blow against the man but it is a junior sailor who gets to clean it and that sucks. Sh!t in the damn head and do something else to thumb your nose at authority that doesnt screw those you should be looking out for.