• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The speeling aviator (moved)

wana-be-aviator

:confused:Dream of being an aviator one day. any help on geting me thier would be great. tips on where to start, test, questions to ask recruiters, ect. thanks, mike.:confused:

nugget81

pilot
:confused:Dream of being an aviator one day. any help on geting me thier would be great. tips on where to start, test, questions to ask recruiters, ect. thanks, mike.:confused:

I would start with proper grammar and spelling. Work on that, get a college degree, and you'll be off to a great start.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
You do your own leg work. This forum does not exist for your convenience.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I suggest a lot of hookers and blow as your path toward gaining enlightenment.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Whenever I see posts like this, I actually read it aloud in my head and wonder how this person speaks in real life. Does he speak with an accent? Does his face actually contort with effort as the gears turn and he's trying to get the words out?

Oh, and BTW:

YouFail.jpg

wirefire2

Corporal of Marines
An actual reply that might help instead of just wasting bandwidth

1. I am assuming English is not your first language. To be blunt you need to work on the grammar at least.

2. Actually contact the Navy.

http://www.navy.com/joinnow/

3. If you do not want to wait for Navy to call you, call them.

http://www.navy.com/findarecruiter/

4. Grow some thick skin, because if assholes could fly, this place would be an airport. :D

5. If want to use this forum ask specific questions!

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Mike, try to get into college, major in English, and apply for a 2 year scholarship. This is based upon what you told us from your first post.