• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The US Media

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
This qualifies as current news:

Soooo ... I nearly fell out of my wheelchair and dropped my chew-toy tonight ... Keith Olberman (a.k.a. I hate Bill O'Reilly) of MSNBC and Anderson (Boy) Cooper of CNN are actually running ads on Fox News Channel.

49575025_d238dac206_m.jpg
coopersept10.jpg

You know: the critics of the Great Satan-Fox News Channel are running ads soliciting viewers .... on the Great Satan's "mouthpiece" news outlet ...

Isn't this a great country ... ??? :)

NavyLonghorn

Speaking of liberals, did anyone watch the ESPYs?

I couldnt help noticing the 15 minute piece on how WONDERFUL it is that girls in Afghanistan can play soccer again, but not a SINGLE mention of who handed them that right.

How bout: Thanks Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airman, and Mr. President, for making a terrible regieme go away.

But, that would be admiting that Mr. President has gotten a few things right... and that would NEVER do.

JIMMY

sickness all around... theres a few CNN folk i CANT STAND listening to... and cooper is probably close to the top of that list.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
When I was filling up on gas yesterday some lady, driving a new SUV mind you, complained about how it's Bush's fault that gas prices are so high. If I hadn't just gotten pissed at how sh!tty the FL drivers are after driving all over Jax I might have asked her what her reasoning was. The ignorance of some people these days is unbelievable.

NavyLonghorn

When I was filling up on gas yesterday some lady, driving a new SUV mind you, complained about how it's Bush's fault that gas prices are so high. If I hadn't just gotten pissed at how sh!tty the FL drivers are after driving all over Jax I might have asked her what her reasoning was. The ignorance of some people these days is unbelievable.

Are you from Texas? Considering two fine Texas beers in your Avatar.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This qualifies as current news:

Soooo ... I nearly fell out of my wheelchair and dropped my chew-toy tonight ... Keith Olberman (a.k.a. I hate Bill O'Reilly) of MSNBC and Anderson (Boy) Cooper of CNN are actually running ads on Fox News Channel.

49575025_d238dac206_m.jpg
coopersept10.jpg

You know: the critics of the Great Satan-Fox News Channel are running ads soliciting viewers .... on the Great Satan's "mouthpiece" news outlet ...

Isn't this a great country ... ??? :)

I'm surprised FOX would sell them time, although it very well may have been bought from your local cable provider.

Brett

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm surprised FOX would sell them time, although it very well may have been bought from your local cable provider.

Brett

Who knows, but I suspect someone was rubbing their hands with glee while getting paid for CNN to wave the surrender flag on their network. Sure sign of defeat.

gregsivers

pilot
Are you from Texas? Considering two fine Texas beers in your Avatar.

Yep, from Fort Worth. I'm what you might call one of those obnoxious Texans.

Glad to see another Shiner fan out there. And speaking of those 2 fine beers, if anyone knows where to buy Shiner in Jax (aside from Publix) let me know. I'm having a hard time parching my thirst for it.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
CNN: lets make some news...the president said "Sh!t"

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
CNN: lets make some news...the president said "Sh!t"

Yeah, this was ridiculous, and really pissed me off. It's not like the man was making a speech in front of millions of people, he was carrying on a conversation with someone. Is the PotUS, who, last time I checked, is an adult, not allowed the same freedoms of speech that everyone else in this country is afforded?

gregsivers

pilot
O god not another one...
That really isn't something to be proud of you know...:)

Well its certianly better than New England. At least our highways don't fall apart while people drive on them.:icon_wink