• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The US Media

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do the right thing. I removed @ half-dozen posts from this thread --- I started the "ball" rolling and on reflection ... I have learned a lesson:

Don't post on Air Warriors while squeezing limes ... you will frequently come off sounding like a fool, become a tool, and loose any semblance of self-respect when you see your "posts" the next day. And those lime-squeezin' posts usually end up sounding like half the fools/tools that post herein when "not squeezing" in any case ... :)

My apologies, gentlemen and ladies. :captain_1

Coota0

None
Yep, from Fort Worth. I'm what you might call one of those obnoxious Texans.

Glad to see another Shiner fan out there. And speaking of those 2 fine beers, if anyone knows where to buy Shiner in Jax (aside from Publix) let me know. I'm having a hard time parching my thirst for it.

To bad they won't let you ship it through the mail or we might be able to figure something out. Guess you could always call the Bandit.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
To bad they won't let you ship it through the mail or we might be able to figure something out. Guess you could always call the Bandit.

I've found Shiner Bock here, but thats it. No Blonde of Hefeweizen or anything cool like that. Supposedly they sell it, but I have yet to find it.

Coota0

None
have you tried the Shiner Light yet? I haven't then again, I have yet to branch out beyond the Bock. I'll bet you can't get Lonestar out of state either, right?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Just because they say "no shipping of alcohol" through the mail doesn't mean it can't be done.

Brett

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There would be a lot of dissapointed guys in theater and on ship if that rule were followed

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
have you tried the Shiner Light yet? I haven't then again, I have yet to branch out beyond the Bock. I'll bet you can't get Lonestar out of state either, right?

Shiner Light is delicious. In fact, anything from Shiner is fantabulous.

Actually, you can get Lone Star out of state. I emailed the company and found the closest distributor to Jax is up in Atlanta. Yes, I'm desperate.