• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Think Iraq didnt train terrorists??

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
It would be much easier to bury a couple warheads than an aircraft though. But what about underground bunkers? I know it's well documented that Saddam had a few, how likely is it that he had a couple that are undocumented and well hidden?

Believe me, we looked really, really hard. Some of the guys on hte Iraqi Survey Group (the guys who went looking for WMD after the fall of Baghdad) came from my office and they said they looked everywhere there was even a hint, and came up empty. We put a lot of resources towards the search, a lot was at stake, and still found nothing. They just aren't there (with the exception of a few stray shells).

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Come on - couple weeks in the corrosion shop and she'll be ready to FCF. :D

Brett

Come to think of it, the plane does look a little better than some of the Prowlers I flew. We flew Frakenprowler out in Iwakuni, you could still see the seam where they welded the new cockpit onto the bird........:eek: