• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This is F***ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarfacekracker

Fallujah

Has anyone here been to Fallujah? I'm supposed to be deploying out there in the near future. Just trying to see if anyone has any personal experience.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I was clinching my fist when I was heard it yesterday. It made me want to get into my plane and bomb the *&#$ out of them. Damn Sunni's. They got everything when Saddam was in power and there not used to not being spoiled.

Doc33

Fallujah

My question is this gentlemen, how many times do we have to listen to this phrase, "America will not tolerate these types of terrorist acts." from various news sources and politicians. Of course we won't!! Why would we? Believe me, I'm not saying anything negative about our Commander in Chief, but could Ronald Reagan possibly come back (brain intact of course) and get us out of this?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Heh heh. My favorite thought these days . . . WWRD? :p The media is defining our opinions and views of this conflict anyway. To quote Bill Whittle:

"When you hear the Evening News report some new terrorist warning, and a slow-motion flag banner across the bottom proclaims Americans living in fear, who do you think is afraid, you, or some New York news editor? All of this verbiage about Americans living in fear, anxiety, gloom, terror…bull$***! They’re the ones living that way. We’re getting up and going to work every day. Stop telling us how afraid we need to be, you pathetic terrorist-enabling weenies! We can handle the truth just fine; it’s you we’re worried about."

Status
Not open for further replies.