• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

To all my IP Officers

jbloogle

IP's,

I'm in the process of applying to become one of the 3 IW designators IP,Crypt, and CW. Currently AD with about 7 years of experience SW/AW soon to have IW. 3.1 GPA, first attempt 48 OAR, which I can bump up to a 60+ with a month or two of studying, Sec+ CASP+ and hopefully CISSP in the next coming months. I've already combed high and low through the threads reading about everyone's stats and just recently had a shipmate pick up at my command so I have a good grasp as to what the boards are looking for. I currently plan on submitting a package every 6 month's until I hit my 10 year mark. If I'm selected I will most likely attend one of these programs. If not, I will most likely be utilizing my CISSP and taking my talents out of the Navy. The question I have for the applicants and those that were accepted is, are there any other programs Space force, DCO, CIA or other cyber communities that you looked at applying to that had similar trajectories and possibly carried over military time?

Thank you in advance to all that answer.

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
IP's,

I'm in the process of applying to become one of the 3 IW designators IP,Crypt, and CW. Currently AD with about 7 years of experience SW/AW soon to have IW. 3.1 GPA, first attempt 48 OAR, which I can bump up to a 60+ with a month or two of studying, Sec+ CASP+ and hopefully CISSP in the next coming months. I've already combed high and low through the threads reading about everyone's stats and just recently had a shipmate pick up at my command so I have a good grasp as to what the boards are looking for. I currently plan on submitting a package every 6 month's until I hit my 10 year mark. If I'm selected I will most likely attend one of these programs. If not, I will most likely be utilizing my CISSP and taking my talents out of the Navy. The question I have for the applicants and those that were accepted is, are there any other programs Space force, DCO, CIA or other cyber communities that you looked at applying to that had similar trajectories and possibly carried over military time?

Thank you in advance to all that answer.
Defense contractor opportunity is endless and in high demand w your credentials. If you’re holding a clearance that’s just another added benefit.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The question I have for the applicants and those that were accepted is, are there any other programs Space force, DCO, CIA or other cyber communities that you looked at applying to that had similar trajectories and possibly carried over military time?

This is a good question to ask during your professional interviews.