• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun gets destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite MST3K episode was the one about a 50's fighter pilot/scientist who goes aboard an airline-type plane, without windows, that flies by autopilot to some remote, unknown location, but I can't remember the name of the movie... Can anyone help me?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
American Ace thats actually the feature film for them. This Island Earth is the movie they make fun of. they still show it on the sci fi channel very early in the morning on Saturdays.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
back in college a comedy troup (like mystery science theater 3000) would watch Top Gun, heckle it and point out every Gay innuendo in the movie.

Ah yes... "Mister Sinus Theater" at Alamo Draft House.... Hilarious!
Over Memorial Day I caught their rendition of Karate Kid....man those guys are funny.

Reason #867540 that Austin > *

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
thier rendidtion of stallones early work "deathrace 2000" was good. "i think there is a random pattern here, race on bikes...have sex...race on bikes...have sex."

Status
Not open for further replies.