• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Toxic Thai cooters

navyao

FMRAM said:
Very motivating indeed...was the "her" refering to the jet or the pilot? If it is the latter, was she a looker?

Yea...The jet. No women aboard during cruise, only during CQ dets. If you want to talk about the latter we could start a new thread. How many of you guys have experienced the PI? How about Pattaya Beach? Probably not very p.c. However I recall reading about "cruise socks" a while back.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Phuket! Pattaya isn't as nice. Never made it to the PI. We have our own "banana show" here in Oki, but it's like watching a train wreck. You don't want to see it, but you just can't help but look.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Phuket! Pattaya isn't as nice. Never made it to the PI. We have our own "banana show" here in Oki, but it's like watching a train wreck. You don't want to see it, but you just can't help but look.
I've seen that train wreck. Is it still that old chick? My XO said it was the same chick doing it back when he was a JG. :eek:

Brett

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Brett327 said:
I've seen that train wreck. Is it still that old chick? My XO said it was the same chick doing it back when he was a JG. :eek:

Brett

It's undoubtedly the same "chick". She is a filthy hag who must be at least 60(sorry A4s). There's a rumor that she's got her daughter in training to take over. That should bring the show to a performer who lost her virginity during the Carter administration.

navyao

Harrier Dude said:

Is the Tahitian Queen still in Pattaya? I thought I saw it all in the PI and then we went to Pattaya! I never saw a banana, I did however see an eel, a turtle, bird, etc. Oh! A nice piece of pvc pipe w/ a dart that was shot out of the pipe. The dart popped a balloon some other chic was holding above her head. Needless to say a very talented young lady.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I was going to go to the "Dart Show", but I got word that the day before somebody from our boat got shot in the face with one of the darts. Considering the origin of the dart and the 75% HIV rate in Thailand, I went somewhere else (turtles, birds, razor blades, etc). My wife would never have bought the "It was a dart" excuse. Not that my wife would have been the biggest problem at that point.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
I was going to go to the "Dart Show", but I got word that the day before somebody from our boat got shot in the face with one of the darts. Considering the origin of the dart and the 75% HIV rate in Thailand, I went somewhere else (turtles, birds, razor blades, etc). My wife would never have bought the "It was a dart" excuse. Not that my wife would have been the biggest problem at that point.
That could be one of those "funnier than fiction" stories. "Sorry I gave you the HIV, Honey, but there was this chick with this tube and these darts..." :D

Brett

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I spent a week in Pattaya Beach. It was a great time. I don't remember much and that's why it was a great time :icon_smil

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
For anybody reading this who has not gone to one of these places: DO NOT BRING A CAMERA. You'll get a beat down from everybody there. Just a word of advice.

MasterBates

One SWO brought a camera into a pub-crawl on BALTOPS. Kiel Germany. Pics went from SWO to SWO Wife. Swo wife to CO's Wife. CO's wife to my wife.

NOT COOL!

(And yes, I was behaving. Like a total hooligan!)

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Is that because a camera could create evidence of dirty deeds? :confused:

Edit: Nevermind

-You got girlfriend Vietnam?:tongue2_1

HueyCobra8151

pilot
But how will memories of the banana show last a lifetime if you don't save them on film??? :)

Oh well, you will always have the exact change she gave you as a souvenir...

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I'll bet he was pretty popular in the wardroom after that.

That whole wives-club-cruise-gossip chain would be a good topic of painful discussions. Some people just don't understand the ramifications of this kind of thing.

There is no excuse for illegal conduct (adultery, prostitution soliciting, extreme drunkenness.....well maybe that) whether on cruise or not, but what appears to be happening in a random picture and what is actually happening are often different things.

Also, something that's cool with your wife (strip clubs with the boys, talking to some chick at a bar, being sh!tcan drunk) may get another guy divorced. Never mind that the truth may be greatly exaggerated and/or completely made up along the rumor-mill chain.

It seems like something like what you mentioned happens every depolyment.

MasterBates

Yeah, I almost got divorced. My wife freaked out. It was a pic of me talking to a female SWO who was in my liberty party.

I believe we were discussing what bar to hit next.

I HATE the wives club. They are like freaking high school. "OHMYGOD! YOUR HUSBAND TALKED TO AMY!?? HE MUST BE BONKING HER!"

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Was the femal SWO at least hot?

I don't tell my wife anything about things that don't involve me and only me when I'm on cruise. I told all of my new guys to do the same thing for their own good.

I don't do anything that my wife would care about. She doesn't care if I go to strip clubs or whatnot. I do have buds that are threatened with divorce for going to them, though.

I'm not going to lie to cover anybodys ass, but then again, it's not my place to tell anybody what I thought I saw somebody do, like talking up some nurse or dancing with some DODS teacher at the Kadena O-club. The time it takes for a wife to find out about things like that from Oki can be measured in hours, not days. Literally. Mostly it's BS.

We had a major wives club meltdown on my last cruise. Politics. I won't knock the whole system, though. My wife has had some great times and made some good freinds, but also had some really bad experiences. She leans away from the "knives club", but not completely. It's all squadron to squadron.