• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Turks and Syrians exchange rounds

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No more than liberals do. I'm just asking you a question based on what you've posted, no need to be defensive or issue personal attacks. I know it's not particularly fashionable these days, but it is possible to have a discussion and even to disagree, without using expletives.
Your comment regarding a so called in vogue criticism of NATO by conservatives came across as a pejorative and absolutely suggested my motivation was not organic or my comments original. That is no way to have a discussion or defend your position. It is a cheap shot. I can't imagine what about my post would have you think a comment like that was even germane. As to the expletive, yes, at 54 years old, church going, and employed in the public eye, I am all about fashionable vulgarity. The very fact I use such language so rarely and did so then, was to convey my outrage at your parting comments and disappointment that what I thought was an enlightening and enjoyable conversation was thought by you to be nothing more than talking points I got off a far right wing web site. How about this. I won't tell you to fuck off when we have a discussion and you don't try to shut down said conversation by implying my position is just talking points not worthy of your intellect.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your comment regarding a so called vogue criticism of NATO by conservatives came across as a pejorative and absolutely suggested my motivation was not organic or my comments original. That is no way to have a discussion or defend your position. It is a cheap shot. I can't imagine what about my post would have you think a comment like that was even germane. As to the expletive, yes, at 54 years old, church going, and employed in the public eye, I am all about fashionable vulgarity. The very fact I use such language so rarely and did so then, was to convey my outrage at your parting comments and disappointment that what I thought was a enlightening and enjoyable conversation was thought by you to be nothing more than talking points I got off a far right wing web site. How about this. I won't tell you to fuck off when we have a discussion and you don't try to shut down said conversation by implying my position is just talking points not worthy of your intellect.
I asked you whether you had a valid criticism (which you nicely articulated) OR were just toeing the party line. If you think I was inferring the latter, you were in error.