• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

Two oil tankers hit in Gulf of Oman

No offense, but have you been asleep since last January?

There is no idea that is too crazy or too circular-firing-squad for the current administration to implement.

I wouldn't put it past the current administration but apparently they got significant pushback from oil companies who stand to lose a lot of $ if that is implemented.

@Flash I was on the Fifth Fleet Mine Warfare Task Force when I posted that. The only thing it got wrong was it ending quickly. Instead we're in locked in this protracted conflict.

For a theoretical conflict they got a lot of things right, much more than the usual postulating about such things.

And the war continues, kinda, with 8 Marines injured in an Iranian attack on a 'non-commissioned commercial vessel' on 14 September.
 
Back
Top