• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two Saudi men arrested for boarding school bus

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
joboy666 said:
terrorists or not they're stupid. Who gets on a school bus not concerned about being arrested?? Either way, not like the terrorists are scholastic achievers either. Most of them end up just blowing themselves up anyway....

That's why you aren't in charge of a think tank...

Ok, ribbing aside, dry runs do a couple things. First of all, you see how it is all going to work out. Second, you want to check the police response. If you don't think Al Qaeda is willing to put some of their pawns in jail to see how we will respond to a possible threat...

There isn't enough information in the story, but it could either be a probe or just two morons.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Hmm... Right demographic, lying about country of origin, suspicious activities; Doesn't sound too legitimate to me. Why Tampa? Oh, wait, SOCOM's headquartered at McDill AFB. Not to mention it's a reasonably-sized banking town and part of the pharmaceutical infrastructure.

I say we chain these two up outside of a Lesb--er, Woman's College, let the butch ones handle them, and then bury them with a pig apiece.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, yes,my friend we are from Morroco...no one moment...I is mistake...perhaps we are poor desert nomads from Saudi...yes, yes, my friend...okay thank you very much...which is way to jet flying school?

More than just SOCOM at MacDill...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Deport them?

BigIron said:
deport them immediately

How about a "room" with a view at Gitmo rather than let them try again somewhere else?

Marine4life

It has only been a matter of time before things like this started to happen. This is a HUGE wake-up call to America. If this incident is just swept under the table we are in serious trouble. Terrorists, anyone?

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
...Why Tampa?...

Maybe thats just the thing. Doing **** in Tampa might not raise too many eyebrows among the news readers. Maybe practice it in Tampa so that you can do it in New York.

Well whatever the reason, I hope that we turn them into the ACLU's next lawsuit.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
joboy666 said:
terrorists or not they're stupid. Who gets on a school bus not concerned about being arrested?? Either way, not like the terrorists are scholastic achievers either. Most of them end up just blowing themselves up anyway....
More ignorance. An increasingly large portion to terrorists are coming from the upper middle class. Al Zawahiri is an MD and Sheik Omar was an economics PhD student in London. All the perps in the London bombings were middle class guys too, as were the 9/11 perps.

Brett

GMan1976

Banned
If the Palestinians laid down their weapons tomorrow, there would be peace in Israel. If the Israelis laid down their weapons tomorrow, there would be no more Israel. A sad, but true reality...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
GMan1976 said:
If the Palestinians laid down their weapons tomorrow, there would be peace in Israel. If the Israelis laid down their weapons tomorrow, there would be no more Israel. A sad, but true reality...

Precisely...

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
I have a question. Why the he!! did the bus driver let them on the bus in the first place? It seems pretty simple to me. If you don't let them on, then they can't ride. I suppose they could blow themselves up outside the bus, but I would think everyone else would stand a better chance with them outside the bus. He!! if I was riding that bus to school you can bet your a$$ I would have gotten off.
You have to ask yourself; what do terrorists like to blow up in Isreal? BUSSES FULL OF PEOPLE!!!

They should have fired the bus driver for letting them on in the first place.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cobra Commander said:
I have a question. Why the he!! did the bus driver let them on the bus in the first place? It seems pretty simple to me. If you don't let them on, then they can't ride. I suppose they could blow themselves up outside the bus, but I would think everyone else would stand a better chance with them outside the bus. He!! if I was riding that bus to school you can bet your a$$ I would have gotten off.
You have to ask yourself; what do terrorists like to blow up in Isreal? BUSSES FULL OF PEOPLE!!!

They should have fired the bus driver for letting them on in the first place.

Guarantee you if they didn't let them on, you would see a discrimination case in the news... no-win situation. It IS Florida, but there are lots of liberals in Florida.