• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unique way to train Fastrope

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
We heard an armadillo come running through our camp in the middle of the night. You've never seen a bunch of hungry guys whip out survival knives so fast in your life, 'cause he'd have been history if we'd have been able to find him.

I had a good laugh with that mental picture...thanks Goober. :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We heard an armadillo come running through our camp in the middle of the night. You've never seen a bunch of hungry guys whip out survival knives so fast in your life, 'cause he'd have been history if we'd have been able to find him.

That's exactly how it went down with our raccoon. I would have like to have been an outside observer watching our group of 12 starving madmen chase after the poor critter. In retrospect, it had to have been a hilarious scene. In case you're wondering, raccoon is gross.

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
That's exactly how it went down with our raccoon. I would have like to have been an outside observer watching our group of 12 starving madmen chase after the poor critter. In retrospect, it had to have been a hilarious scene. In case you're wondering, raccoon is gross.
Gross like what?

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
I'm concerned that there are possibly as many as two (2) members of this site who are able to accurately describe the culinary experience of rat a$$hole...:knockout_

Lawman

None
I'm concerned that there are possibly as many as two (2) members of this site who are able to accurately describe the culinary experience of rat a$$hole...:knockout_

....... the number is higher then that.